Buffalo NY Store had Demo... LEETSAUCE

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Galaxy S Fascinate and just rooted it w/ vanilla GB and enjoying it.

Walked into verizon store (BLVD Mall) and asked to see the Galaxy Nexus, they went in the back and grabbed it for me. Gotta say it is a hell of a lot heavier than the Fasy, so much so that it was the 1st thing out of my mouth. Now it's not a heavy phone but it was great to have a phone that didn't feel like it would blow away in the wind or snap in half from me sneezing (razr).

Powered on VERY quickly (even my freshly rooted fasy was like wtf) and the screens side by side were night and day. I see why verizon would wait if the excuse was to sell other phones that they have been marketing because side by side you wonder why anyone would buy anything other than the Gnxs.

It felt VERY comfortable in my hand and I like how it is longer to get a bigger screen rather than a wide uncomfortable brick. It was a pleasure to hold in the hand as well as hold to the ear.

The back case feels very nice and grippy (if that's a word) unlike the XYBoards they had which both nearly slipped right out of my hands right when I grabbed them.

The curve on the screen is very subtle yet apparent which gives it that sweet unique feel and look.

When this baby boots up, it feels like nearly the entire phone is all screen and you just want to play w/ it forever.

They said they would call me Wednesday to keep me updated if I can buy it then.

I then walked into the verizon store up the street and they didn't have any demo unit but they said they have a full stock of them in the back.... Something about needing to wait for an update due to an issue w/ it making calls reliably or hearing the person on the other line correctly...

*didn't happen w/ out pics so take a look :)

Reactions: gnipeh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463