Best Buy Finally Called and Asked Me To Return The GN

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree I flat out told them this. If he was in trouble ill sell it back no questions asked. "No no he's fine, its the software" they all looked like they were in a panic and even had my contract just sitting on the counter for when I came in. Everyone there knew what was going on and they were all whispering to one another trying to formulate a plan on how to get me to give to to them.

This actually concerns me regarding the release date for the rest of us.

Maybe read his original post saying he is starting to have issues with it and you would understand. C'mon man you are making yourself look like a fool.:eek:

Says the guy who yesterday claimed the OP was making all of this up?

Brandon

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
can you check what software your nexus is using, with all that drama around samsung throwing out the updates and not google. i want to know what the verizon one is sporting? thanks

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think the OP made this thread to stir the pot and waste time until the nexus launches. I mean he hasn't been on in hours and it just seems he made this up to create a huge thread.

Haha I just saw these posts about me making this stuff up. I got off work. Went to eat dinner. Got home for a few minutes to pack up the GN box incase I was going to end up returning it, then I drove to BB and was there for two hours trying to make things happen.

Sometimes things take time and if you're mad that I didn't respond quick enough, I'm now going to publicly compare you to my girlfriend.

Reactions: bplewis24

Alfonsca

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought you said the screen was damaged? Do you still want it like that? Negotiate a gift card and return. Use the GC to purchase BRAND NEW perfect screen GN when it is released.:)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Haha I just saw these posts about me making this stuff up. I got off work. Went to eat dinner. Got home for a few minutes to pack up the GN box incase I was going to end up returning it, then I drove to BB and was there for two hours trying to make things happen.

Sometimes things take time and if you're mad that I didn't respond quick enough, I'm now going to publicly compare you to my girlfriend.

mad? I enjoyed the 30+ pages of bickering, religion, and everything in between people threw out there lol. I thank you for adding some humor to my night that this post allowed the other posters to create lol.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought you said the screen was damaged? Do you still want it like that? Negotiate a gift card and return. Use the GC to purchase BRAND NEW perfect screen GN when it is released.:)

It has a concern with the screen calibration. It's possible that an OTA will fix it but I'm going to test my luck and just exchange when they are fully released. As of now, still no update on the BB situation. They said they were going to call again today so I will see if they make a better offer. I was just mad yesterday when I said I will just exchange for a 32GB iphone 4s which is the same price and they said they didn't have them and don't want to go out of their way to get it but would for the 16GB and refund me the $100 difference.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
mad? I enjoyed the 30+ pages of bickering, religion, and everything in between people threw out there lol. I thank you for adding some humor to my night that this post allowed the other posters to create lol.

I almost died laughing when the religion posts started coming in. I didn't see it coming :)

Alfonsca

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It has a concern with the screen calibration. It's possible that an OTA will fix it but I'm going to test my luck and just exchange when they are fully released. As of now, still no update on the BB situation. They said they were going to call again today so I will see if they make a better offer. I was just mad yesterday when I said I will just exchange for a 32GB iphone 4s which is the same price and they said they didn't have them and don't want to go out of their way to get it but would for the 16GB and refund me the $100 difference.

Good Luck. Keep us posted!

telero

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Anything less than the cost of the phone (in addition to a refund for the price of the phone) plus gas is an unfair offer by BB. They only have to push a couple of Monster cables on someone to make that money back. Also BB sucks for pushing Monster cables on people who might not know any better.

mechapathy

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Anything less than the cost of the phone (in addition to a refund for the price of the phone) plus gas is an unfair offer by BB. They only have to push a couple of Monster cables on someone to make that money back. Also BB sucks for pushing Monster cables on people who might not know any better.

What's wrong with monster cables? I only use their instrument cables, and I can say that the lifetime warranty had paid off several times. Save for the time one was stolen from me, I haven't bought a new instrument cable in years. Totally worth it to me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sc4fpse

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I know my last post talked about being nice and returning the phone without demanding anything but a loaner phone. But after the way it sounds like they treated you, screw em. Screw em all. I would have waved that phone in the face of every last Best Buy Mobile employee there after that. Good riddance, and congratulations!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante