Are they equally good, superior? My gf has a Samsung Galaxy and the pics from her phone come out extremely good. I was hoping the Nexus has similar quality if not better.
    12-12-2011 06:11 PM
    Are they equally good, superior? My gf has a Samsung Galaxy and the pics from her phone come out extremely good. I was hoping the Nexus has similar quality if not better.
    There are 20+, "Galaxy," phones. In fact, the Nexus you are talking about it the GALAXY Nexus. I assume you mean the Galaxy S 2, but get yo facts straight so we can assist properly.
    dannye123 likes this.
    12-12-2011 08:25 PM
    There are 20+, "Galaxy," phones. In fact, the Nexus you are talking about it the GALAXY Nexus. I assume you mean the Galaxy S 2, but get yo facts straight so we can assist properly.
    Wow! Give the guy a break.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    12-12-2011 09:48 PM
    Given that Panda on these forums said that he would rather have a Galaxy S2 with ICS than the Galaxy Nexus...
    12-12-2011 09:50 PM
    Given that Panda on these forums said that he would rather have a Galaxy S2 with ICS than the Galaxy Nexus...
    That being said...I think I'd still rather have the larger screen with higher resolution and no hardware buttons. I can deal with the possibility that the Galaxy S2 may have higher benchmarks once it's running an official release of ICS.
    12-12-2011 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD