Galaxy Nexus $199

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Heard something about this being only in the Chicagoland area.

You in that area?

And sadly I have a 4g device or I would be all over this.

anon(525422)

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hrm. I don't suppose this could apply to a new Verizon customer too? Or I wonder if they have any incentive offers for people switching from AT&T ... I could do with something to sweeten the deal after this wait (and to help compensate for the loss of my rate discount with AT&T).

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Buffalo NY and it worked for me about 10 min ago. Posted it right away for you all. Oh and I have 1 line that has a droid charge on it, the other (the one I"m upgrading to the Galaxy Nexus) has the Fascinate 3G phone. I also have the Xoom on 4G as well. So 3 lines, 2 w/ 4G and my 3rd still qualified for the $100.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten anything in the mail about this, and I was really hoping to. I missed out on a $50 Rezound for this phone, so I'd love to not pay $300 for it...

sandyj125

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
did you call a local store? what number did you call? I just posted on one of the other threads about my chat online abuot the discount. she said I may be eligible but couldn't tell me until I went thru the check out process.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Aw, man. And I just threw away a slick that was from VZW (they're usually trying to sell me a Droid, so didn't really look at it).

Guess I'm "dumpster diving" my trash can when I get home, lol... Hey, it's $100 - I might get lucky, never know...

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I live in the middle Tennessee area, and I was just told by Verizon customer service that I am eligible for this. I asked if this would work if I went to the store...and he said yes. I asked if this combined with my $50 NE2/Loyalty credit....and it does. He said I would get $150 off when I upgrade to a 4G phone.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I live in the middle Tennessee area, and I was just told by Verizon customer service that I am eligible for this. I asked if this would work if I went to the store...and he said yes. I asked if this combined with my $50 NE2/Loyalty credit....and it does. He said I would get $150 off when I upgrade to a 4G phone.

Sweet I'll end up getting a Nexus for ~$100 if I qualify then! That would make it worth the wait. I've still got $50 NE2, $50 loyalty, and then this $100 deal. In fact I think my NE2 was the last of the $100 ones.....an humm.....gotta call.

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Well....I just went to the Verizon website, to verify what the customer service guy told me, and threw a Rezound in my shopping cart. When it got to the point of entering a promo code....it didn't work. I'm still seeing it as $249. ($50 loyalty figured in)

Maybe I have to buy it over the phone or at the store then?

chenalex

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Talking to this dumbass rep over the phone right now and he's saying that the $100 discount is coming from indirect retailers. I don't qualify, apparently.