Galaxy Nexus $199

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
3rd time was the charm!!!!!!
They said it is a regional promo but it doesn't limit it to who can get it.
I am allowed to use that with my NE2 so I will be getting this or the rezound for 150.00!!!!!

I had said that someone 10 mins away from me in Allentown got it (Thanks)
I am in the Philly Market (I think) and some got it from there too.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I had called and they told me the deal existed and noted it for me. When I went to the store, the sales rep could not find it. I called the 800 number and they told me it was for hot spots only. :(

Very strange.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I, too, was able to score the discount. Not through the store, however. I called customer service (611) and the rep was able to apply it after I supplied him the CH4GE promo code. The guy at the store was totally uncooperative when it came to researching any other discounts (probably due to commission).

Many, many thanks for turning us on to this, DaPoets!

BTW, if you have an early upgrade discount it wipes the NE2, which really didn't bother me that much (since mine wasn't due until May, and I'll probably have the Nexus longer than that anyhow).

So, my cost for the Nexus: $299 - $100 promo - $40 early discount = $159. Not too shabby!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I, too, was able to score the discount. Not through the store, however. I called customer service (611) and the rep was able to apply it after I supplied him the CH4GE promo code.

Many, many thanks for turning us on to this, DaPoets!

BTW, if you have an early upgrade discount it wipes the NE2, which really didn't bother me that much (since mine wasn't due until May, and I'll probably have the Nexus longer than that anyhow).

So, my cost for the Nexus: $299 - $100 promo - $40 early discount = $159. Not too shabby!

I am going to order it over the phone after I hold it.

Since my upgrade date is jan 3, I get the 50 on top of that....so it's all good.

If I don't like it, I am getting the rezound to be honest.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'll be calling again tomorrow. They still haven't added this discount to my account. Fun tidbit, by NE2 discount went from $50 on Monday to $30 today. The price is going the wrong way...

kingB

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
"NE2 discount went from $50 on Monday to $30 today"

What!?! How did it reduce from $50 to $30? I haven't even checked that. Why did that happen?

Papasmerf

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried in NJ and they couldn't even find the code so she gave me a promtions/marketing number to call. Best they could do after some haggling was $50 as a personal offer but i have to wait 2 days and order it from him and it COULD NOT be applied to the account. Rep said anyone that is applying credits to accounts for phones would be fired. I have been with Verizon since '01 and that's the best they could do? I hate Verizon. So now do I wait the 2 days or just get it tomorrow and forgo the $50?

Reactions: dubge

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
just called 1800 number, that code didnt pull anything up but she did mention the 3G to 4G discount. Unfortunately im already on a thunderbolt so that wouldnt work. i'd have to transfer my upgrade to my brothers droid X, upgrade it to the nexus. switch the nexus back to my line, reactivate his phone... big mess. plus he'd be pissed when he phone randomly turns off when hes 2 states away lol

st0ic_1

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah.. not sure why the NE2 discount is dropped from 50 to 30.. but it seems if you mention all the information about this promotion to a customer service rep, they can verify it and put a note on your account. I'm in SC and just had it put on my account.

bmidd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Live in Chattanooga and just called and got the discount applied to our account, but the CSR said the only stipulation was it had to be ordered in the store. Did anyone else get that? i didn't want to read through 22 pages...