Galaxy Nexus Screenshots: Share Them Here!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Nexus Screen Shots! - Upload your here

Untill I get my Nexus, I kinda hate coming to this thread.

:p

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com

sfbates, is it possible to hide the text under the app icons? I can do this in Launcher Pro and have gotten used to it. It might be a bit annoying to have to see that text again!

Yeah, like there mine says "google". you can make the name of the app folder blank

as for the name under individual apps, there is no way, that i know of... but thats just from looking at my gnex for 30 seconds... but it's not made obvious that you can remover app names.
You can only have folders "unnamed"

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

I just find it hillarious that there's people out there with these phones, Verizon knows it, and they still refuse to release it. I'd love to know what the problem is that they feel the need to sort out before actually letting this phone go for real. It must be a juicy story... lol

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, like there mine says "google". you can make the name of the app folder blank

as for the name under individual apps, there is no way, that i know of... but thats just from looking at my gnex for 30 seconds... but it's not made obvious that you can remover app names.
You can only have folders "unnamed"

Maybe I will just put everything in Folders, then!! :)

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Very similar to going into a strip club. Look but you can't have.

That does not apply unless somebody is willing to physically rub their Nexus in my face... I will give you a dollar.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

Should we pin this to the top? or have a Moderator create an official screen shot thread.

sounds like a great idea to me :)

sfbates, im going to edit your original post to reflect our screenshot post template.

everyone else, post in this thread as you acquire the nexus! coolest part about this new phone for this thread: native screen capturing; no root required :)

dubya.t

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
used both..like em both..both are clear....beautiful wids is a bit different and may have the edge as far as "nicer" goes but I like the version I have above its cool and sleek

Reactions: joelthemole

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
are all widgets now resizable or do the developers have to allow for that to happen? my guess is the latter because that's the way it is on my xoom.

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
are all widgets now resizable or do the developers have to allow for that to happen? my guess is the latter because that's the way it is on my xoom.
I could be mistaken but my guess is that the developer has to allow a widget to be resizable. Mostly for design purposes I'd guess (so that a 1x1 widget looks best, 2x1, 3x1, etc.)

But to answer the question, from playing in the SDK not all widgets are resizable so there must be a specifier

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I could be mistaken but my guess is that the developer has to allow a widget to be resizable. Mostly for design purposes I'd guess (so that a 1x1 widget looks best, 2x1, 3x1, etc.)

But to answer the question, from playing in the SDK not all widgets are resizable so there must be a specifier

I don't think that is correct. Doesn't launch pro allow you to resize all widgets?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that is correct. Doesn't launch pro allow you to resize all widgets?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Yes but when you do many tend to get uglified from the resizing - because you're forcing a design for, say a 4x1 widget, into a 3x1 or 2x1 for example.

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
i went with all black.
Screenshot_2011-12-14-06-59-09.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie