Take it for what its worth - 'Authorized Retailer'

ucbeb30

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a person today at 1 of those verizon authorized retailers and he said they got 5 in stock this morning and he cant show me them but they will be able to sell them tomorrow.Uuuuu

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The reps in the stores seem to have no clue. I just called 5 local stores and got different stories from them all, including "the release date is posted on the verizon website"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I called a local authorized reseller and he said they got an email saying they would receive them tomorrow and could sell them. This same reseller last night said they had no info so take it FWIW.

Plus I still think verizon has the gag order on until tomorrow and that is why most will not say anything. That and some managers prob did not tell their employees so they do not leak the info to customers.

mjhillman06

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I called a local authorized reseller and he said they got an email saying they would receive them tomorrow and could sell them. This same reseller last night said they had no info so take it FWIW.

Plus I still think verizon has the gag order on until tomorrow and that is why most will not say anything. That and some managers prob did not tell their employees so they do not leak the info to customers.

If you don't mind, which reseller is that? I need to pick my store for tomorrow!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Yeah just got off the phone with a Go wireless reseller, they said no stock but will get them tomorrow for sure and come by then to pick one up. I asked are you sure? Reply was yes.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just got off the phone with a Go wireless reseller, they said no stock but will get them tomorrow for sure and come by then to pick one up. I asked are you sure? Reply was yes.

I made sure to ask when you get them will you be able to sell them and he said yes. He also said that he didn't see anything that they had to wait until a certain time like they did with the razr( he said which was stupid)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae