Decidied to get the Razr

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Well no more waiting on the nexus..I went and got the Razr...I think alot of you are going to be disappointed in the nexus if its ever actually released

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Twilight-clap.gif

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well no more waiting on the nexus..I went and got the Razr...I think alot of you are going to be disappointed in the nexus if its ever actually released

A lot of us also don't care what you think. Happy Razr trails, bro.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: ejaymd11

William T Riker

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
If we werent so close to this thing coming out I prob would pick one up too. Only reason I haven't is it doesnt have the methods of recovery like the Bionic yet

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with the Razr I'm sure you will enjoy it just like I will be enjoying my Nexus tomorrow (well if they don't pull the plug again.

Reactions: Josh515

shadrap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If it isn't out tomorrow I know some will join you. Droid Th3ory is very close releasing a fully working ICS Rom for the Razr. Then the Nexus has very little over the Razr.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I got a Razr for my wife last night... *fast* phone and display looked great. I also couldn't get over the weight compared to my original Droid, which now even feels like even more of a brick :) I now understand why everyone vents about the bloat so much, as after coming from the original Droid, I cannot believe how much crap came loaded on that Razr! If I got one, I agree I'd have to go with another ROM...

-Mike

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I played with a razr today in store just messing around and without a case it feels very awkward and weird but they had it in a tpu case and it actually did not feel bad in hand. If the nexus does not launch soon maybe I'll try out a white one. Was definitely very snappy and smooth, you won't be disappointed with it.

oresteez

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
If it isn't out tomorrow I know some will join you. Droid Th3ory is very close releasing a fully working ICS Rom for the Razr. Then the Nexus has very little over the Razr.

You are right... the Razr has a LOT over the Nexus.
So much so, that I can barely wrap my hand around it to type....... :p

oresteez

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

No offense, but it sounds like you are trying to make yourself feel better about not waiting...
Good luck with the Razr..it looks like a great phone..doesn't feel comfortable in my hand though..which is what stopped me.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Well for what reason do you think we will be disappointed? Stock experience? ICS? Specs better than your Razr?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I hope you enjoy it. It's a nice phone but, I like the feel and look of the Galaxy Nexus better. If the Verizon version is anything like the GSM version I won't be disappointed.

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
A lot of us also don't care what you think. Happy Razr trails, bro.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

This from a guy that is "renting" a rezound according to your profile.....nice.....have fun with the rezound when the nexus is released mid January .....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech