Bill to account/Nexus in store?

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the option of billing to account online but wondered if it's possible to do this in a Verizon corporate store tomorrow for the nexus? Are there limitations? So happy the nexus is out!

st0ic_1

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If it's billed to your account is it recognized as a separate charge or will it charge late fee's if not paid in full by the service bill date?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to steal your thread for a minute to ask a question related to this:

I have a bill due 12/17 and if I were to bill to my account the Galaxy Nexus, would it have to be paid by the 17th, or the next billing cycle after? Like 1/17?

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
what designates a "corporate store", it's on the Verizon website ... free standing store that says Verizon out side and its quite large. My best guess is yes? Anything special you have to ask for? Just say I want the Nexus billed to my account?

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site

I have a bill due 12/17 and if I were to bill to my account the Galaxy Nexus, would it have to be paid by the 17th, or the next billing cycle after? Like 1/17?

Good question, wondering this too :D

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

It will be on the next bill, not the one that is currently due. That billing period is closed, and this phone purchase will be on the current billing period (that you haven't been billed for yet).

My g/f just went through this when she upgraded her phone.

cbwx34

May 14, 2011
Visit site

I bought something not to long ago... it went on the next billing cycle. If it's due the 17th... that bill is already closed.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Next billing cycle because your bill was already generated.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
what designates a "corporate store", it's on the Verizon website ... free standing store that says Verizon out side and its quite large. My best guess is yes? Anything special you have to ask for? Just say I want the Nexus billed to my account?

Just tell them bill to my account please and enjoy your nexus.

Reactions: pprichar

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
It will be on the next bill, not the one that is currently due. That billing period is closed, and this phone purchase will be on the current billing period (that you haven't been billed for yet).

My g/f just went through this when she upgraded her phone.

Thanks for the clarification. You all may resume on the original topic. :p

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I was playing with a promo code (just to see if it would work, it didn't) with a Rezound. The "Bill to account" said it would be $50 a month. So I'm guess $50 a month until payed off and not all payed off at once.

I have never done 'Bill to account" just know what I saw at the online store.

st0ic_1

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I was playing with a promo code (just to see if it would work, it didn't) with a Rezound. The "Bill to account" said it would be $50 a month. So I'm guess $50 a month until payed off and not all payed off at once.

Interesting... May have to call customer service and see what they say about it.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Promo code?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon