Has Anyone been able to get one at a VZW Store Tonight?

kh6d

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to upgrade to the Nexus tonight? I was thinking of swinging by a little before they close...

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has Anyone been able to get one a VZW Store Tonight?????

I actually can't be at any store for launch because I will be flying tomorrow morning so I called my local Verizon store and the guy stopped me before I could finish asking my question to say no. Even with that I am still tempted to drive over there and ask again in person if other people have any luck

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has Anyone been able to get one a VZW Store Tonight?

Stopped into my local Verizon Premium Retailer @ 6:30PM. They're still tight lipped, just kept saying, when we get some in we'll call you right away.

GET SOME IN!! Come on...

mjhillman06

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
One reseller said the shipment is coming in tomorrow and he's only expecting six devices. Another reseller said the "ETA" is tomorrow. A corporate store was charging one to display and let me play with it and one of the associates' personal phone, but there was no way they were selling me one tonight.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I just left my local corporate store not even 5 minutes ago and they wouldn't budge. First thing in the morning though.

Sent from my SCH-I510

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I just left my local corporate store not even 5 minutes ago and they wouldn't budge. First thing in the morning though.

Sent from my SCH-I510

Did you not show their vzw twitter account? Its tweeting who's staying u for online orders etc. Even the announcement. I'd love to say man you guys are always late to know.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you not show their vzw twitter account? Its tweeting who's staying u for online orders etc. Even the announcement. I'd love to say man you guys are always late to know.

Technically from them it would be first thing in the morning since they are not open at 1am when online opens. I wish verizon would do a midnight launch sometimes for phones like stores do for games and other things.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
tried to buy a case tonight at a corporate store. Guy flat out lied and said they didn't have the phones in the store yet but would have them in the morning when they opened. Why not tell me he just couldn't sell a case yet?

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Who would want to?
To me, there's just something about attending launch events for products...

I'd rather get up in the morning and get it with everyone else.

molinap1

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Went to local corp store and manager wouldn't budge. They were about to put it out on display so he let me play with it before it was attached to the display. I did buy the silicone case for it, just to have something to hold in the meantime.