Nexus upgrade questions

c4k3two

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I was planning on running down to VZW as fast as I could leave my school tomorrow to finally pick up this phone, finally, but I found a problem in upgrading my phone that I was wondering if anyone had an answer to.

So I'm on a family plan with my Dad, mom, sisters, etc. Me being a 17 year old member of the account have my line available for upgrade, but my dad, is the primary holder of the account. He's the one you would look the account under, and has the primary line.

However, he broke his leg a few weeks ago, which obviously makes it impossible for him to get to the store and mess with this contract business. So what are the terms exactly as to who needs to be there to use my line's upgrade?

Could I go by myself and look up my line, and go about upgrading, or does my dad need to be there as well, to make sure I'm not some random Joe off the street? I have the 300$ ready to go too.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Rent a wheelchair from a medical supply store. Shouldn't cost too much. Kinda extreme but if the call don't work you gotta go extreme. Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I510

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
He can call and get you put on the account as an authorized user or they should be able to call in and confirm with him.

mastawyrm

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
He can call and get you put on the account as an authorized user or they should be able to call in and confirm with him.
you can do that from the website too. I did it for my girl and it took like 5min. You pretty much just enter a name and make a pin for you to use at the stores.