What are you guys seeing for battery life?

potam

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
gjpYC.jpg

That's unacceptible to me. I work overnight and am used to my iphobe allowing me to stream music and casually browse the web and last all night and then some. I really want to love this phone, but if it can't last a full work day (much less actual day), then i don't think it's for me .

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
this is an lte phone plus it has a screen over an inch bigger than the iphone. Wait for the update that is supposed to help a lot with battery. Plus no android gets really good battery life especially not an lte phone or one with an hd screen. People expect to much out of phones.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So if I understand correctly, your on pace to get 14 hours of streaming music and browsing the web and your NOT happy? Please dont tell me this was your first couple days too? (Battery should improve a bit after the first week). If I get 14 hours with my Thunderbolt of just hanging out in my pocket I am happy. The processor clocked higher, the screen is bigger and there is more RAM (which is always running pretty much) so YES this will have less battery life than the iphone.

If your going to be upset at 14 hours of streaming and web then the iphone is probably better for you.

potam

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
this is an lte phone plus it has a screen over an inch bigger than the iphone. Wait for the update that is supposed to help a lot with battery. Plus no android gets really good battery life especially not an lte phone or one with an hd screen. People expect to much out of phones.

I like this phone, but trying to justify a sub-15 hour battery life is insane.

potam

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So if I understand correctly, your on pace to get 14 hours of streaming music and browsing the web and your NOT happy? Please dont tell me this was your first couple days too? (Battery should improve a bit after the first week). If I get 14 hours with my Thunderbolt of just hanging out in my pocket I am happy. The processor clocked higher, the screen is bigger and there is more RAM (which is always running pretty much) so YES this will have less battery life than the iphone.

If your going to be upset at 14 hours of streaming and web then the iphone is probably better for you.

No, i havent been streaming music tonight.

And in the past 40 min keeping up with this thread it is down to 27%

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I think we need to wait a week or two and see what happens one the phone is conditioned to the battery. Yeah this is a huge concern for me and I will definitely be getting the extended battery.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
14 hours seems pretty good to me. My incredible only does that when undervolted.....I thought it was good. heh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7