Nexus just got an update!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone get the update? Im still on 4.0.1.

I got the update notification. I'll wait until lunch time to install. Internet connection isn't the best at my desk.

mechapathy

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone get the update? Im still on 4.0.1.

On my drive home I got it. But I was too concerned with fastboot oem unlock to care. Then I got it again after unlocking the bootloader.

northbanker

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't switched to Nexus yet, but I'm curious about the 4.0.2 update... where did it come from, VZW?

I thought the idea with a "pure Google" Nexus is that an OS update came from Google, therefore no endless waiting for VZW, or did I misunderstand that?

Wiggy0211

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Went to market to download Angry Birds and got the notification for the update. Downloaded and well... have no idea what it did cuz I just bought it. Hope it did something good:)

PowerThroughLove

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Man, this "headphone on bottom" thing is seriously gonna take some getting used too.

Anyone know how to use a headset with volume controls with Android? The pause/start clicking works but not the volume up/down rocker.

northbanker

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't switched to Nexus yet, but I'm curious about the 4.0.2 update... where did it come from, VZW?

I thought the idea with a "pure Google" Nexus is that an OS update came from Google, therefore no endless waiting for VZW, or did I misunderstand that?

bump. just wondering if anyone can clear this up for me. thx.

Mazingdc5

May 10, 2011
Visit site
they are working on 4.1.0 righ tnow.
saw my friend's phone who tests it and had 4.1.0 on his phone.
i asked him if it was released already, and he said they were testing it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
they are working on 4.1.0 righ tnow.
saw my friend's phone who tests it and had 4.1.0 on his phone.
i asked him if it was released already, and he said they were testing it.

I know p3(whom everyone seems to hate) said he had it a few weeks back so makes sense that is making its way to testers. I am sure it shouldnt be much longer until that is pushed to devices as long as it does not have any issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool