Pictures Taken With Your Galaxy Nexus!

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
quality is whats to be expected, but the camera app itself is pretty awesome. a panoramic i took today:

11%2B-%2B1

kmully

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
More indoor shots please... read that outdoor photos or places with good lighting in general = good photon from GN. Poor lighting = slow focus, bad photo. Can someone confirm/deny?

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
wow! those look waaaaaay better than my thunderbolt ever did! I haven't gotten to play much but I'll take some pics tomorrow and post em

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I haven't taken many yet, here's the first one I've taken :eek: I think its pretty decent so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

belniente

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to get the hang of taking photos and then uploading them lol.. instant upload doesn't seem to like me all that much.

Photos are unedited, taken indoors with different white balance settings and no flash. The "whiter" one is done with the "Incandescent" setting - most of the colors are right, but the walls are too light and the browns aren't quite right. The "pinker" ones are done with the "fluorescent" setting and are more accurate for the walls and brown colors, but the blues/blacks are slightly purpler than they should be. The lighting in the room is a compact fluorescent bulb on a ceiling fan. The picture of the stuffed animal is almost perfect, except the crate is a little too purple (like I said above).

Added one done with flash and fluorescent setting both on - colors look absolutely dead-on perfect to me, even with the pastel-rainbow bunny which I had sincere doubts would come out right. (the pink blur on the side of the shelving unit is the reflection of a hot pink feather boa lol). Maybe very slightly washed out from the flash, but not enough that it would disappoint me. Actually the wall is losing its pink again but I've come to expect that (maybe I have low expectations)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc