Pictures Taken With Your Galaxy Nexus!

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ok took a few pictures over the weekend but I will try to group them instead of putting them all in one thread.

First in a outdoor shot in the morning and then one of the better pictures (I think) is the hot sauce in the store, the colors are perfect.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Here are two pics with some colorful bowls, one without flash and one with. I think the true color is somewhere in the middle of these 2 shots.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Lazy Sunday. I can't remember if I used the flash on the first pic, the 2nd with my wife's fat lazy cat I did use a flash. I took the cat picture after she did with her iPhone 4. We compared them side by side and besides the much larger screen on the GN we didn't see any difference at all.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Small fire, outside last night with no flash. These are 100 times better then with my old BB Storm 2 (which took really good pictures outside in good light).

kds

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Problems with night photos?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the problems with lighting like I have in this pic. Even on the "Night" setting, it still had the streaks. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Click to view quoted image

I frequently have that problem on my Droid X. Just wipe the lens clean. You have to do it really well. I have to take my Otterbox Defender off my DX in order to clean it well enough to get rid of the streaks.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the problems with lighting like I have in this pic. Even on the "Night" setting, it still had the streaks. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Click to view quoted image

Looks like blown highlights. Notice how they burst out of the bright light sources. This is due to the shutter staying open for a longer than needed time. The camera was focused on the people so it changes settings and they are darker than the light so when it took the pic it was making the couple brighter so any light source that's bright comes out looking like this sometimes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TreoDru

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Here are a couple I have taken over the weekend.
IMG_20111216_182052.jpg

IMG_20111216_192227.jpg

IMG_20111218_122644.jpg

Phadunkin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok took a few pictures over the weekend but I will try to group them instead of putting them all in one thread.

First in a outdoor shot in the morning and then one of the better pictures (I think) is the hot sauce in the store, the colors are perfect.

[URL=http://tx-tuffphoto.smugmug.com/Other/GN/i-sjXWmCT/0/L/IMG20111217091546-L.jpg]Click to view quoted image
[/url]

[URL=http://tx-tuffphoto.smugmug.com/Other/GN/i-F4bXXB4/0/L/IMG20111217173310-L.jpg]Click to view quoted image
[/url]

great shots. best picture quality i have seen in this entire thread.. everyone else must be using a different phone.

Aegis

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious if any of you are using anything other than the default camera app. I doubt it would change anything quality wise, but it'd be interesting to see.

fabulas

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get some pretty good shots in good light. Focusing just seems to be the major issue for me. I'll do more testing today.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
For my pics, all I did was open the stock default camera and pressed the screen to capture a picture. I didnt use the focus or anything like that. Point and shoot

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a link to a thread or page where they have a bunch of panoramic pictures taken with the Gnex? I would like to see more of those.

SuX0rz

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love the phone, but that camera is disappointing. It's almost maddening when you think that Samsung had the GS2 sensor just lying around. Seriously, was it too much to ask to use that one?

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Prior to Android I was a WM fan (before WM 7). I've had the Fascinate and most recently the Droid Charge.

I almost didn't purchase the GN because of the camera reviews, but I love it, camera and all. I haven't taken too many yet, but so far they're good. Even pics of the TV and my pets come out clear.

I really like the pics posted above. Thanks so much for sharing!

MsGadget

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty