Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

M_i_k_e_B

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what's up with mine, but every time I place a call the phone reboots.

This happens whether I choose a contact from the address book or direct dial a number.

I've been able to receive calls without it rebooting.

I wonder if it's the stock dialer and if so, if DW would solve the issue.

silentjosh37

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Getting a failed to load image error on landscape photos in facebook when trying to set them as wallpaper, also happens after photo has been emailed and saved to the gallery.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that when you slide your finger from the bottom to the top of the phone of vise versa there is a blue tint that comes up for a moment. Not sure how to exactly explain it other than that. But for instance if youre on the Google home page in the browser and you slide your finger up it for a moment there is a blue area at the bottom from which you just slid. Also is there no way to show only days in the calendar instead of days and hours at the same time?

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that when you slide your finger from the bottom to the top of the phone of vise versa there is a blue tint that comes up for a moment. Not sure how to exactly explain it other than that. But for instance if youre on the Google home page in the browser and you slide your finger up it for a moment there is a blue area at the bottom from which you just slid. Also is there no way to show only days in the calendar instead of days and hours at the same time?
The blue glow is a feature. It's been in Android since 2.3; it's to indicate you're at the end of the scrollable area.

Reactions: tony bag o donuts

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Never noticed it on my TB lol. Thats good to know though so I dont think my phone is broken. Anyone know about the calendar?

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Never noticed it on my TB lol. Thats good to know though so I dont think my phone is broken. Anyone know about the calendar?
My guess is on the TB (and with Sense in general) they took the glow out.
As for the calendar question I don't know. Do you mean how to show a full-month view? The dropdown button showing the date has a Month option.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Got it thanks for the help. This is the first pure Android phone I have owned so I didnt know lol.

Wish they made the speaker better. Ringtones and such are so low compared to the TB

drwatz0n

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I will be honest... I am somewhat disappointed with the screen on the Nexus. The viewing angle is pretty bad, anywhere past a 35? angle or so causes a blue tint to cover the screen. I'm also having WiFi issues, but I cannot determine if it is my school network or not.

Edit: I do have a screen protector, so that could be part of the problem.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine always blinks. Just cant figure out how to change its color, Also cant seem to access the ringtones on the phone to put a custom tone for my alarms

twalbaum

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
My Q: w/o using 3rd party software, how do I get the notification LED light to come on for txt msg, emails, missed calls, voicemail, etc ...? I have Pulse Light enabled under settings -> display[

thnks.

I can't get my notification light to come on at all, either. I also have that setting checked. Not sure what's going on. I'd rather not have to install Light Flow.

bwillyM5

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
How is LTE for everybody? I'm seeing 3G a lot more than I'm used to, and I've seen other blogger pals saying the same.

I have had nothing but blazing 4G all day in Raleigh/Cary, NC. Did Speedtest a few times and normally got about 20Mb down and 8-10Mb up. Did notice that 4G does eat up the battery fast!

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hows everyones battery life so far? I charged mine up a bit ago and in no time was down 5% and only a few texts and playing bejeweled 2 for about 5 min lol. Only on 3g with wifi on too. Was hoping this would last a while. I know not as long as my TB with ext battery but still.

thescreensavers

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I have had two issues.

1. While using navigation and trying to search for a place while navigating, gives me a FC of Maps/Navigation
2. I just had an issue with no Data connectivity at all, tried airplane mode but it just grayed out on the power menu and would not let me check it back in the settings, so I rebooted and all is well.

Possible: In the battery stats Android OS is up there for battery usage is this normal for everyone? In prior OS versions 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 Android OS never got up there and if it did something was running when it should not of. In one hour I am down to 93% and Android OS is 26% of that usage. Just wondering whats going on?

Reactions: Gasaraki

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1