Hello all --

Newbie type question about cloud-type apps.

I'm choosing between phones right now, and the only advantage that I see for the Razr over the Nexus is the (reported, I haven't used it) private-type cloud app that's part of the Razr package. Supposedly, this feature of the Razr allows the user to share the documents/pictures/etc... from the home PC with the phone.

I don't want to buy a phone based on a single feature, but that sounds like exactly what I need. But then I thought "there's probably an app that replicates that feature", but I haven't used a smartphone in over a year, so I'm not current on apps/tweaks, etc...

Does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge of how this would work on the Nexus?

Thanks in advance!
    12-15-2011 03:51 PM
    I use Dropbox for this, here's the link... http://db.tt/RqImta6
    12-15-2011 04:40 PM
    There are so many cloud offers out there, I like Google's, I have used Amazon's too, it's not quite as nice. I haven't paid for either so that really shouldn't be much of a consideration!

We use Carbonite at work for same type of thing, we just pay for it.
    12-15-2011 04:43 PM
    The biggest difference between the Razr and Nexus is that the battery isn't removable in the Razr. You'll have to stand over against the wall near the wall outlet with all the iPhone users during a party. Plus you'll have to stuff a recharging wall wart in your pocket instead of an extra battery.
    dlcullen likes this.
    12-15-2011 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD