Which way is up!!!

mjhubbard

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Notice a big problem with the nexus!!!

I can tell which way is up! Ok, if I look closely or at the sides, I can tell, but if I just pick up the phone, or yank it from my pocket, and dont pay attention, half the time I find myself looking at it upside down. With no bottom row of buttons, there is no large apparent bottom!

Sorry, ok, its a little silly but I found it funny when I started reading an email upside down.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

I can tell which way is up! Ok, if I look closely or at the sides, I can tell, but if I just pick up the phone, or yank it from my pocket, and dont pay attention, half the time I find myself looking at it upside down. With no bottom row of buttons, there is no large apparent bottom!

Sorry, ok, its a little silly but I found it funny when I started reading an email upside down.

I'm in trouble I have that problem with my Fascinate ;-)

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Can't believe I'm actually responding to this thread lol.

Look for the end that has the earpiece and the front cam..??

Or pull it out face down and use the lettering on the back or camera to guide you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781