Sound Profiles

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
Is there an application you are using that works in ICS to change sound profiles?

My conundrum is I need to receive voice calls at night for work so the ringer needs to be on while all notifications are off. During the day, I would like to receive these notifications. I have not found an application that works in ICS to change these settings easily for me; I used "simple sound profile" in GB and Froyo.

Thanks!

Turbod

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Although Ringleader Pro seems to work like it is suppose to, ICS doesn't seem to allow separate volume control of phone and notifications :( I keep looking for a setting, GB had a box you could uncheck, but still no luck.

dman2275

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Try using the app Quick Profiles from the market. I am not sure if it is compatible but I was able to download it to the GN at the VZW store. I am in the same boat as you and it works great on Gingerbread.

I use it on my Charge and can't live without it.

Please re-post and let me know if it works in ICS.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure it's not going to work as there was a system level change. Unless Google switches it back or someone comes out with a custom rom that switches it back no app will be able to do that from what I understand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc