Does your LED work?

Does your LED work?

• Total voters

makewayhomer

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
BY work, I mean

- lights up when charging (edit - I'm not 100% sure if this is supposed to work)
- consistently lights when an email/txt comes in

if you fixed this problem via app, pls answer as your phone was "vanilla" before app..though fixes are welcome

Last edited:

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
It works...the problem is you can't really customize it too much without a 3rd party app. Like others have suggested...lightflow is great.

w00derson

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I just tried lightflow and it didn't work when I tried the "test" function in the notification config menu. Hm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I just tried lightflow and it didn't work when I tried the "test" function in the notification config menu. Him.

Did you wait for the screen to go dim or turn it off with the power button after you started the test? It will not flash while the screen is lit.

Reactions: Pierce09

w00derson

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you wait for the screen to go dim or turn it off with the power button after you started the test? It will not flash while the screen is lit.

I did hit the power button and nothing happened when the screen shut off. I'll try it again.

w00derson

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I just tried it again and it worked. I didn't wait long enough. It took a couple seconds for the LED to kick on.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Light Flow app and the LED does come on while the phone charges.

That's an option...you can turn it on or off when it's charging. Whatever you like.

My only issue with lightflow is that when your phone is locked and say you get a text message. Your led lights up, you turn on your phone and swipe down on your notification bar (without unlocking)...you see the text and say it's only a few words so you can read the entire thing in the "preview" on the notification pulldown. You swipe to dismiss it (or press the X to clear them all), but the lightflow continues to blink the led. Kind of a drag. You have to go all the way into the text message to look at it before lightflow thinks you've paid attention to the notification. Kind of lame and hopefully they fix that. Gonna send an email to the dev.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams