Galaxy Nexus Wallpaper Thread (Some NSFW)

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I actually found, since the phone has a 720p display, honeycomb wallpapers work really well. I actually enjoy using stock honeycomb wallpapers like the one with a white background and a bunch of little android guys.

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually found, since the phone has a 720p display, honeycomb wallpapers work really well. I actually enjoy using stock honeycomb wallpapers like the one with a white background and a bunch of little android guys.

Awesome... Zedge doesn't have very many compatible wallpapers :/

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Couple that I like
Away_105.jpg

1920x1080_notext.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrigno

iclickjohn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
This was originally for my x. But I added the Google yard sculpture for the GN. So Res may not be correct but it looks fine enough.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
not sure if anyone's made one yet, but can someone make an ice cream sandwich wallpaper?

so the whole image is just the black sandwich part? (so it would kinda look like you're actually holding an ics)

You'll have to probably re-size it, but found this doing a Google search:
Ice-Cream-Sandwich-Nexus-Prime1.jpg

I don't usually like to post links to other forums, but don't see a problem with doing so for XDA's site. Here's a link to a wallpaper thread that has some nice ones listed: Post your Galaxy Nexus home screens - xda-developers

mrholzapfel

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've put several 1440x1280 jpegs on my Nexus, but for everyone I select for my wallpaper, it wants me to crop it before setting it as the wallpaper. Am I doing something wrong?