Why can't I find bookmarks on browser?

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
thats the menu....the icon directly to the left of that will show u all the pages u have open or whatever....at the top of that page is a bookmark icon

Reactions: tblack2#CB

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I use the full screen deal in the lab options but it's still two steps. No biggie, if it's annoying, I'll switch to dolphin. That's the beauty of android. If you're not a fan, change it.

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm still flabbergasted at the fact that you have to take 2 steps to get to your bookmarks in the browser. There's got to be a bookmark shortcut that you can have at the top of the browser, right?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Wish I could find a single step solution because the way its laid out is not very good in my opinion.

Need to check out the lab options and see what all that can do .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I dont really use bookmarks on a daily basis. I only use them to save pages I might forget or to make shortcut icons for my homescreens to certain pages, like my online banking sign in, for example. For me two steps doesnt really matter.

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Im not liking the two step access to bookmarks either. Id happilly sacrifice a little of the address bar to have an extra button up there.

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
If you go into settings -> labs and enable quick control, you can more quickly get into your bookmarks. It a bit better IMO. You kind of need to fool with it to get the movement correct, but it does make it quicker to get there.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I agree that this is not as seamless as it should be, a step down from the previous method.

Another loss for me is that you can just drag down the page and see the address bar with the reload icon. I often want to reload a page and you have to go through a few hops to get to that function.

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Put the bookmarks on your "desktop" all in one folder. That would take out the steps of opening browser, hitting the windows button, then selecting bookmarks, then selecting the bookmark. A little more direct with shortcuts/bookmarks all in a folder on the home screen.

Reactions: greydarrah

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Put the bookmarks on your "desktop" all in one folder. That would take out the steps of opening browser, hitting the windows button, then selecting bookmarks, then selecting the bookmark. A little more direct with shortcuts/bookmarks all in a folder on the home screen.

I'd really like to see a Speed Dial page in the browser that can be setup as the home page, but putting your bookmarks in one folder on a home page works well for now.