Custom Ringtons not sticking.......

dmbfan42

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Have several custom ringtones that i have attached to my contacts and have a custom for my default ringtone also. But when my contacts call it always rings the default and not the one attached to them. so I have deleted the contact and inserted them back in the phone and still nothing.

Anyone else seeing this?

Any help would do!!

Thanks

Furball

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love more info on this too. Can each person have a different SMS tone and a different ringtone? I am coming from a blackberry where all ringtones were easy to customize for every different type of notification and person.
Thanks

dmbfan42

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
the funny thing is it worked like the first time i tried it on a new contact and now after it sat for awhile it goes back to the default.....well going to check out the razr and see what that has to offer

dchawk82

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem. I can't get different ringtones for email notifications and texts. I even tried using go sms but still no luck. Any solutions out there?

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love more info on this too. Can each person have a different SMS tone and a different ringtone? I am coming from a blackberry where all ringtones were easy to customize for every different type of notification and person.
Thanks
Ringtone? Yes. Notification tone? Not without a 3rd party app

I'm having a similar problem. I can't get different ringtones for email notifications and texts. I even tried using go sms but still no luck. Any solutions out there?
There shouldn't be an issue getting this done. Reboot the phone and try again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20