any of your iPhone friends push back

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
My friend was soo mad at me for wanting a non-iPhone, he kept saying when did I become an android fanboy. I corrected him, saying the correct term is fandroid!

I told him I want a screen that's pretty much free of icons (which I'm sure there are workarounds on the iPhone but he said something like why would anyone not want icons at their fingertips. I'm like wtf, it's America.

Yesterday, I texted him asking if you could watch Amazon videos. He said he didn't need to, he has netflix. Then I told him I could watch last weeks episode of House on fox.com :D

I actually have no problems Apple, if they had a 7 in iPad, I'd get it in a second. If the nano supported video, I'd be wearing it as a watch as we speak. I just think since there are bigger phones that an iPhone isn't what I prefer. Maybe if they had a bigger iPhone with more control over the home screen, I'd get it.

I hate sounding so negative but my friend is such a naysayer day after day that it pushed me over the edge ;)

Anyone get rebuffed by the iPhone elitists?

BiNGE

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I usually send an XLS document over email to my iPals and ask for a prompt response sent from their phone and if they could include a PDF as well as the original XLS I sent them filled out to read "I love my iPhone!"

Let's see them figure that one out.

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
My friend was soo mad at me for wanting a non-iPhone, he kept saying when did I become an android fanboy. I corrected him, saying the correct term is fandroid!

I told him I want a screen that's pretty much free of icons (which I'm sure there are workarounds on the iPhone but he said something like why would anyone not want icons at their fingertips. I'm like wtf, it's America.

Yesterday, I texted him asking if you could watch Amazon videos. He said he didn't need to, he has netflix. Then I told him I could watch last weeks episode of House on fox.com :D

I actually have no problems Apple, if they had a 7 in iPad, I'd get it in a second. If the nano supported video, I'd be wearing it as a watch as we speak. I just think since there are bigger phones that an iPhone isn't what I prefer. Maybe if they had a bigger iPhone with more control over the home screen, I'd get it.

I hate sounding so negative but my friend is such a naysayer day after day that it pushed me over the edge ;)

Anyone get rebuffed by the iPhone elitists?

All the damn time. everyone of my friends that has an iPhone gives me crap then www.meatspin.coms my phone (dont go there btw! NSFW) saying how's flash treating you now? Or something along those lines. But everytime they're over they ask me for some music or a video I have but they don't have an flash drive, I just giggle and say sucks not having an android now eh? Or when they're putzing around that god awful maps app and I've got google Navigation. The ONLY thing I want from an iPhone is the ability to use docks.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Most of the people I have shown are jealous. I have my screens set up to use mostly widgets, like the demo in the Eric Schmidt LeWeb keynote. They realize they're looking at a next generation interface.

To the OP, tell your friend his sea of app buttons dates back to the Apple Newton and the early 90s. Ask him how that late 20th Century technology is treating him.

newton.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk