Verizon Return Policy

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
So I bought my Rezound outright to avoid contracts on 11/23. I returned the Rezound because of HW issues and the Nexus was the phone to wait for. I was told I was only allowed to either Return or Exchange the phone once. I was still required to play a restocking fee.

I was wondering if these signal issues don't get all cleared up, if that policy holds true to get a refund. Even if that means I need to get a corp check mailed to me since stores don't carry that kind of cash around. Should I contact Verizon to review my options?

I love the Nexus. Its an awesome phone but I can't hold a 4G signal. If I get one, its only doing a download/upload of 5Mbs with 1-2 bars.

Thoughts?

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not looking to return it right away. I'm willing to give this device a chance since it is a .0 release and will require some patches. I will give a call to Verizon support since I'm experiencing really bad 4G (when I have it) and also I keep getting double/triple text messages. I did some testing on my Mifi and get the same speedtest results, just more signal bars with it.

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know the phone but does it allow 3g like my thunderbolt does?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Yeah, right now I have it switched into 3G mode. It appears to like 3G just fine. That's why I want to give a call to Verizon and see if there is something going on with 4G.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692