Why wont MMS pics download!?

JHock08

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem too. I had to up my mms file download size. I'm using go sms. I hope that helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
didn't know people still used MMS.... haven't sent or received an MMS pic in probably a year or 2... emailing from the phone keeps the quality of pictures.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
didn't know people still used MMS.... haven't sent or received an MMS pic in probably a year or 2... emailing from the phone keeps the quality of pictures.

so you only e-mail pictures from your phone for them to check the e-mail on their phone?

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
so you only e-mail pictures from your phone for them to check the e-mail on their phone?

yes, an email notification can be the exact same as an MMS notification plus you don't have to pay for an email service as you do MMS, and the quality is better for pics via email so what's the point of MMS? there isn't one...

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
yes, an email notification can be the exact same as an MMS notification plus you don't have to pay for an email service as you do MMS, and the quality is better for pics via email so what's the point of MMS? there isn't one...

Except the fact that uh, not everyone has a smartphone nor does everyone have email on their phone. And if you email it to mms the picture still gets compressed.

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Except the fact that uh, not everyone has a smartphone nor does everyone have email on their phone. And if you email it to mms the picture still gets compressed.

friends don't let friends not have smartphones :)

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol