Haptic Feedback suddenly got weak

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Suddenly the haptic feedback when typing got very, very weak. I can hardly feel it now. It still vibrates strongly at the lock screen, so I know it has the ability to, but I can't seem to find out what's wrong. Has anyone experienced this?

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
That's peculiar. I always set mine really low anyway though.... 3ms. I've been using SwiftKey X also. The predictions are better than stock, and there's no lag when typing fast. Plus, the neon theme goes really well with ICS :D

*customized tapatalk signature*

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
That's peculiar. I always set mine really low anyway though.... 3ms. I've been using SwiftKey X also. The predictions are better than stock, and there's no lag when typing fast. Plus, the neon theme goes really well with ICS :D

*customized tapatalk signature*

Is the ms in the stock OS settings or an app?

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Stock OS...go into Input, then click settings for stock keyboard, then advanced settings. I think 5 ms is the default.

Edit: I don't think it got weaker...I think my fingers were just cold and not feeling it as well.

Oh cool thanks. Just for fun I bumped it up and you can tell a difference. I think you got used to it ManBearPig. Thats just my thought...

Thanks again for telling me where to go.