Website Browser Paragraph Realignment Question

cc1995

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. My old Droid Charge had a feature where I would zoom in on a webpage and the text in the paragraph would readjust to fill the width of my screen so that I didn't need to scroll left to right in order to read it. I could just scroll up and down. I loved this feature but I can't figure out how to do this on the Galaxy Nexus. Does anyone know how to do this or do i need a different browser. I used the Android browser on my Droid Charge, but maybe it was a feature built into Touch Wiz. Just love that feature and it makes it easier to read webpages.

omniphil

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. My old Droid Charge had a feature where I would zoom in on a webpage and the text in the paragraph would readjust to fill the width of my screen so that I didn't need to scroll left to right in order to read it. I could just scroll up and down. I loved this feature but I can't figure out how to do this on the Galaxy Nexus. Does anyone know how to do this or do i need a different browser. I used the Android browser on my Droid Charge, but maybe it was a feature built into Touch Wiz. Just love that feature and it makes it easier to read webpages.

I really hope this is a bug, because as fast as the stock web browser is, the text formatting is pretty messed up, it looks pretty horrible.

Pretty sure my old Gingerbread browser did what you are describing, but in the new browser it looks pretty bad..