Can't transfer pics from computer to gNex

droidify

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
So, when I mount my gnex to my computer I am able to transfer music but when I try to add pictures it hangs up on the copying stage for a long time and then tells me the device has stopped responding. I have tried transferring them one at a time and in groups and even in different folders. Fails every time. I'm starting to think I have a dud. I have tried restarting, battery pulls, and multiple computers and cables. It also stops responding if I try and create new folders. Pretty much the only thing I can do is add music files. Has anybody else heard of this or know of a possible solution? I have tried multiple searches with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So, when I mount my gnex to my computer I am able to transfer music but when I try to add pictures it hangs up on the copying stage for a long time and then tells me the device has stopped responding. I have tried transferring them one at a time and in groups and even in different folders. Fails every time. I'm starting to think I have a dud. I have tried restarting, battery pulls, and multiple computers and cables. It also stops responding if I try and create new folders. Pretty much the only thing I can do is add music files. Has anybody else heard of this or know of a possible solution? I have tried multiple searches with no luck. Thanks in advance.

try uploading them to a picasa account that is the same as your google account. Then it will sync right away to your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7