Verizon goof gave me 2 spares

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I had ordered online from Verizon the Spare Battery Charging Kit that includes the battery, charging case, and Y-Cable. I received an order confirmation email but never got my shipment info email a couple days later so i called them about it. They couldn't find my order in the system (even though my credit card was charged and I emailed them my order confirmation email. So they noted my account that I paid for it and told me to pick it up in the local Verizon branch since I already paid for it. This was last week. Today I come into work and guess what, my order was sitting on my desk waiting for me...

I already had 3 batteries, now I have 4 and 2 battery charging cases.

Using 1 for my desk at work and 1 in my car. I pretty much am running off of 1.21 Gigawatts now.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I know Verizon is evil, but if it was a legitimate goof then I think the right thing to do would be to make Verizon aware of it and give them back the battery kit you did not pay for. Everybody's moral compass is different, but personally I couldnt keep something I did not pay for. Maybe they say no problem and tell you just to keep it anyway.

rossnovak123

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I know Verizon is evil, but if it was a legitimate goof then I think the right thing to do would be to make Verizon aware of it and give them back the battery kit you did not pay for. Everybody's moral compass is different, but personally I couldnt keep something I did not pay for. Maybe they say no problem and tell you just to keep it anyway.

Verizon makes a good profit off of me while not always providing the best possible service. They seem to be morally fine with that. I would morally fine with capitalizing on their mistake.

Reactions: SHWELL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63