Verizon Galaxy Nexus: Wired headset echo

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
When I use my Bose Mie2 headset, the person on the other end of the call can hear their own voice echoing back at them, this doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be a problem.
The problem doesn't seem to occur with the stock headsets that come with it, but my Bose headsets worked fine with my old phone. Has anyone else had any similar headset issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Wired headset echo

Yes, I have this exact problem, the other person on a call hearing their voice echo (I don't hear it at all), only when you are using a headset. I've tested it with soem Monster iSport earbuds, as well as my SkullCandy FMJ's and my VMode earbuds. In other words, it's a problem with the phone/radio, not your headset. However, I have no idea how to get this info to Google so they can fix it.

How do you like your Bose Mie2's? I've thought about picking up a pair. Have you compaired them any other nice earbuds?

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

How do you like your Bose Mie2's? I've thought about picking up a pair. Have you compaired them any other nice earbuds?
I like them, they sound better than my apple earbuds, but I haven't compared them to any others.
They seem to have decent bass for earbuds.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

My Wicked Metallics are doing the same thing on my nexus. They sounded great on my blackberry storm 2. :(

Jeanne G

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

I had this same issue on my Galaxy Note 3. I tried many headsets but ironically, the only one that finally stopped the echo that other people hear when talking to me is actually using an iPhone headset on my Samsung phone. This has worked with 2 different headsets so far. Weird I know, but it worked. Has anyone else tried this?