Fingerprint Resistant Screen is Not Very Resistant or I am Dirty

CarryMe

Banned
Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I must need to wash my hands more because I have fingerprints all over my screen.

The guy in the VZW store put on one of those crappy VZW screen protectors and it was filled with bubbles so I took it off and am using it naked. I guess the screen is more fingerprint resistant than the screen protector but not by much.

That's what I get for texting while eating.

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fingerprint Resistant Screen is Not Very Resistant or I am Di

I came from the D Inc and compared to that the GN screen is leaps and bounds better at resisting prints and smudges. Are they still there after days of use if I don't clean it? Of course, but there is a noticeable difference in the GN screen. Thumbs up!!

Reactions: CarryMe

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Way better than the Fascinate I was using, but it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I've heard that RainX helps. Just don't get it on the plastic if you try it.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

The screen protector that Verizon is selling picks up fingerprints and oil like crazy!! They suck!!! The naked screen is much better at staying clean!

CarryMe

Banned
Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

The screen protector that Verizon is selling picks up fingerprints and oil like crazy!! They suck!!! The naked screen is much better at staying clean!

So true, but I think I would like a screen protector, any recs?

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site

when I bought my phone the guy at the Verizon store handled it a bit to take it out of the box and it was full of fingerprints....I was worried. Now when I use it there is no problem. I think the guy must have just eaten a sausage biscuit or something.

So no problems with fingerprints however I do always try to wipe my hands before touching the phone...same thing I did with my Moto Droid.