Did your guys' battery come in the Nexus?

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So, my last Nexus crapped out on me, I had to exchange it. Came home with my new phone, and the battery was already inserted in the Phone. I was just wanting an opinion, because all of the plastic was on the phone and everything, but I paid for a new phone, I don't want Best Buy's grubby paws on it, haha.

So I was just wondering pretty much if some batteries already come in the phone when you first opened it?

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine was not in the phone when I got it. I don't think I have seen a new phone coming out of the box with the battery installed already.

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
It shouldn't be in the device, you probably got a refurb but even still they come out of the phone. The employees at Best Buy will often take the phones out for demo purposes and fiddle with them. Phone should be fine either way.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
is there a way to see how many hrs the phone has used?
before sending it back see if the verizon app will tell you how much it has been used. probably an employee played with it, so I would bring it back.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
No the battery was not in the phone. No sim card. No nothing in the phone. However once inserted the battery was at 52%. I took it home and charged it before using the phone.

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
When I first turned it on, the battery meter stated that it was used for 12 hours, and surprisingly, wasn't on Cell Standby either. Said Market, Browser, Screen, and a couple of other apps, those were just the main ones.

Well, some of it was Cell Standy, but not the main cause of the battery being drained.

Also, it has BB's WiFi network saved in the phone. -sighs-

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude