Verizon G-Nex In-call volume too loud

Major517

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed their in-call volume is too loud? Even when I have the volume set to the lowest setting the person I'm speaking with is too loud. When I'm in a noisy environment this isn't really an issue, but when I'm trying to hold a conversation in a quiet office setting it's really annoying. Any suggestions? Thanks.

bphelminski

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue. It seems like it just started happening too. It's like the person on the other end is screaming, even at low volume. It also seems like there isn't much difference between the lowest and highest volume level, so that leads me to think it might be an issue with the volume not adjusting down from the highest level.

bphelminski

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having any issues with this? I tested the volume out during a call and realized that it won't adjust. It's just set at max volume. I haven't figured out why this is or how to fix it. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

bphelminski

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I think most people think the opposite.

I never have this problem.

It's definitely loud on my phone. I can't even hold the phone to my ear when I'm on a call. My girlfriend can clearly hear what's being said on my calls when she's sitting across the apartment from me. She commented the other day that it sounded like the person on my call was yelling. It's crazy loud and won't adjust at all. Just permanently set at max volume. It's really annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy