Sharing with Picassa - Hanging Issues

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been attempting to upload about 50 photos to Picassa and it seems to be timing out or failing every so often. I left the phone uploading overnight on WIFI and it froze on a specific photo.

Anyone else having these issues?

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have been attempting to upload about 50 photos to Picassa and it seems to be timing out or failing every so often. I left the phone uploading overnight on WIFI and it froze on a specific photo.

Anyone else having these issues?

When I upload from my computer, every once in a while, 1 photo will fail. Skip that specific one and see if the rest will go

bobsherpowski

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been having the same issue, it will error uploading a picture and then go into the retry cycle. Everyone so often it will be able to get through a couple of pictures before the errors start again, I am not actually seeing any error reported just shows the error "!" on the upload notification icon.

Using GN on 4.0.2

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been having the same issue, it will error uploading a picture and then go into the retry cycle. Everyone so often it will be able to get through a couple of pictures before the errors start again, I am not actually seeing any error reported just shows the error "!" on the upload notification icon.
Using GN on 4.0.2

That is my problem, as well. I was hoping to offload my camera images to Picassa then remove locally. But doing many at a time causes this problem.

bobsherpowski

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I encountered this problem with both single uploads and a queue of pics. When I tried a queue of ~15 pics to upload I found that over the course of a few hours where I just let it be it would eventually get through most of them with a couple that I would have to redo. I could speed it along a little by hitting retry over and over and it would go through what seems like random bursts of continuous upload which got through them faster but you shouldn't have to do that. When it actually is uploading it goes pretty quick over LTE. Will have to resort to uploading through a PC for now I guess. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers