Handset not working on calls and phone rebooting

thoml67

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I searched the forums and haven't found a post similar to this one so here goes. Verizon Galaxy Nexus, working fine since I picked it up on Dec 15th. Today while on a call on speakerphone, it would turn off the speakerphone and go to handset but I am unable to hear or be heard. Placed back on speakerphone and it would stay there for 2-3 seconds and drop back. The caller calls back and while ringing, it would echo the ringtone, I would answer it on handset and nothing, put it on speakerphone and I could hear them for 2-3 seconds and it would go back to handset. Did a battery and SIM pull, no go. Did a factory reset and still not working. After the reset now the phone has the same call issues but now reboots randomly. I uninstalled all the apps that were on the phone, rebooted and still get dropped speakerphone calls and echos on notifications and ring tones. Needless to say, Verizon is sending me overnight a new replacement phone but wanted to know if anyone else has see or heard of these issues?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon