Gameloft Games

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with Gameloft games running on the Nexus?? The market shows that they're compatible with the Nexus, but yesterday I bought Texas Hold'em 2 and it downloaded seemed to install, but when I try to open the game, I immediately get a force close/not responding message. I had previously bought Uno HD for my daughter to play direct through the Gameloft site when it was 99 cents on there for my Bionic and emailed them about being able to get it on my Nexus as they said it isn't compatible yet, but this is again one that the Android market shows as being compatible. If you pull up the Gameloft site on the phone, there's only like ONE game that comes up as being compatible with the Nexus for me.

Anyone else having these same issues, or are you able to play your Gameloft games on your Nexus just fine?

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
It let me install Order & Chaos and Nova 2, but I haven't downloaded the large files for the games, yet, to see if they run. I backed up the APK of Eternal Legacy from my Thunderbolt, and installed it on my Nexus, and it let me download the entire 400MB-ish file, but once the download finished, the game never starts up. It just stays on a black screen for a second, then closes without any kind of error, or anything.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
9mm Hd works great. I bought like 5 or 6 of them yesterday but it's the only one I've tried so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Before I buy an app or game, I will read the user comments to see if anyone else has purchased it with the same phone I am using. That way it gives me a good idea whether it will work or not.

I see some users complaining about the Texas Holdem Game not working with ICS.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Now that its been mentioned, I kind of forgot I have Asphalt 6.....only played it once but it did work ok from what I remember. I just think it's odd that the Android market would show them as being compatible but the Gameloft site does list much of anything being compatible for the Nexus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12