Non Root Battery Percentage

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting to root and mod, but can't stand standard battery icon instead of a percentage. Instead of having two battery indicators I found an application that you can place over the battery img. on the notification bar. It is not perfect, as it stays open in full screen apps but is easy to disable when playing full screen apps.

https://market.android.com/details?...wLmRkby5zaGlnYWRyb2lkLmJhdHRlcnljaGFuZ2VyIl0.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've used Circle Battery Widget ever since I came to Android. Sits right on my main screen.

Check it out. I think its much better than the smaller ones on the top bar.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Have you folks noticed that the little white lightning thing never goes away when you're plugged in, regardless if you're full or not? I could have sworn it went away in my Dinc. I did a few searches and others have noticed, so I called VZW and it happened on their unit (@ 100%) and a new RAZR. Weird.

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I've used Circle Battery Widget ever since I came to Android. Sits right on my main screen.

Check it out. I think its much better than the smaller ones on the top bar.

I only want one battery icon. I used circle battery on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 before I rooted and mod it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Screenshot_2011-12-26-16-37-21.png

Mines under my clock .

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda surprised Google hasn't worked this feature into stock Android, yet. Seems like a fairly common thing in a lot of ROMs. Anyway, it's not a huge deal to me; I use Fancy Widgets to have a Sense-like clock/ home widget on my main page, and FW allows you to make the battery percentage visible on the widget.