Hyperactive screen lock

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
As a security measure I have always set my droids (Thunderbolt, DInc) to lock the screen after 5 minutes, so I've set my GN to lock the screen as well, but it literally locks in the middle on phone calls (really annoying when you need to look something up) and everytime the screen shuts down. I've tried changing the time but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone noticed the same. It seems as thought the screen shut down overrides the amount of minutes you set the screen to lock after. Any thoughts or others experiencing the same?

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
As a security measure I have always set my droids (Thunderbolt, DInc) to lock the screen after 5 minutes, so I've set my GN to lock the screen as well, but it literally locks in the middle on phone calls (really annoying when you need to look something up) and everytime the screen shuts down. I've tried changing the time but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone noticed the same. It seems as thought the screen shut down overrides the amount of minutes you set the screen to lock after. Any thoughts or others experiencing the same?

Mine does too. So does my Bionic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk