Did your free apps transfer?

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got my GN last evening. Signed into my gmail account and contacts of course showed up. It updated to 4.0.2 pretty fast. My paid apps are available. Someone said their free apps all somehow showed up on their phone, but mine didn't. Should that happen or not? I'm just getting used to the phone now, my 3G signal is about the same as on my Incredible (-83 to -93). So far so good.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine did transfer. I think the reason they did was because of VZN backup assistant.
I did backup my Incredible via Verizon backup assistant, but I didn't use it on my GN (yet). How might I go about that and would it duplicate my contacts restored using gmail? It's no biggie, I can redownload them from Market I guess, but I'd rather not if it's easy. The passwork keeper app has a bunch of data in it, but that probably wouldn't restore anyway.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Nah, only my paid ones showed up in "My Apps". Which, I guess is understandable, since the other apps are free. But still, it's been a major pain in the ass trying to remember all the free apps I downloaded.

anon(392846)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Nah, only my paid ones showed up in "My Apps". Which, I guess is understandable, since the other apps are free. But still, it's been a major pain in the ass trying to remember all the free apps I downloaded.

They didn't show up at the bottom of your My Apps list under "Not Installed"?

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Google backs up all apps and settings on ics. I don't think this was available prior to ics

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084