text cut off on Beautiful Widget 4x1 clock

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know why the temperature is cut off at bottom of frame??using Beautiful widgets 4x1(smallest one that's 4 wide)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Is that the super clock because mine doesn't do that.. not sure if its my skins making it not cut off.
a6f965eb-ab39-f0e9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Tx. I'm using Beautiful Smaller

what I don't understand is is that when I go into options I get "installed skins" Standard skin".. and that's it.

rt

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Tx. I'm using Beautiful Smaller

what I don't understand is is that when I go into options I get "installed skins" Standard skin".. and that's it.

rt
update: ok so I found other skins to download, tried different ones for the clock and the weather, that big temperature font doesnt change no matter what. I'm not sure where it's coming from.

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
thanks everyone for your help. After playing around w/all the widget settings and not getting any change in any of the widgets, I realized what was happening.

In settings/screen/font, I am using large. That's what makes the temperature number cut off...it enlarges and doesnt fit in the box. As a whole, the screen captions look better w/"normal" font, but of course, everythings's harder to read.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yep, just saw this thread and you found out the same thing that I did. Large font doesn't play well with BW and the Beautiful Smaller. I like the larger font so rather than compromise either way I found another clock widget that works great and I can keep my larger font. I actually designed this myself using the Make Your Own Clock Widget found in the Android Market. I haven't missed not having Beautiful Widgets and removed it from my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20