Using HDMI Out and USB Host Simultaneously

Nikolas Angle

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I am curious as well if i purchase the usb c to hdmi adapter will my phone charge while plugged into the hdmi port on the tv or is there not enough power Edit: I have nexus 6p

Nanas O

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
You can connect a USB mouse and HDMI simultaneously to your device using the 5 port hdmi connection kit415O8Ttvq4L._SX425_.jpg.
Remember to connect in the following order.
1. Power the connection kit
2. connect the kit to your phone
3. connect the mouse
4. connect the hdmi cable.

My phone screen was completely damaged. That was the only way I could enable usb debugging. Now I can view the screen from my computer via usb and use the mouse and keyboard. This was done on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE version I9305

Best of luck.:cool:

Last edited:

Dez001

May 25, 2017
Visit site
Pretty late replying, sorry to bring up old post.

This pictured HDMI connection kit, is it just a generic one? I want to find one that will work with Google Nexus 7.

At the moment I'm using Slimport and a Bluetooth mouse. I have to connect to hotspot on my phone to access remote desktop but the interference between Bluetooth and Hotspot is too much.

Stahl Droid

Oct 31, 2017
Visit site
Nexus 7 don't support simultaneously using of OTG + HDMI (MHL or Slimport). My knowledge is that, only 11Pin Samsung devices + future USB-Type-C like LG G5 + old Sony with HDMI - micro support that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid