Bookmark Syncing

foush

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know a good way to sync bookmarks between laptop and Nexus?

Also, I see Google has something called Google Bookmarks but I don't see an app for the Nexus that uses Google Bookmarks. Anyone know anything?

Thanks!

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you use Google Chrome on your PC, your bookmarks should sync automatically. It did for me at least. Also when I google something on my phone, it will show the websites that I have visited on my PC, on my phone. Pretty cool. Other than using Chrome, IDK.

Reactions: foush

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the Chrome browser, signed into my Google account and it did it automatically in both directions!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded BookmarkSB. I initially backedup my bookmarks on my GN to create the BookmarkSB directory.
Export your PC bookmarks as html. I emailed the html file to my phone, then moved it from download directory to the BookmarkSB directory. Then restore the bookmarks with the html file.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
If you use Firefox (mozilla) on your pc as a browser, you can download the Firefox browser for Android (free). The phone browser works great, it's fast and it will sync with all your pc based Firefox bookmarks.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro