My Nexus Prime issue (still loving it)

dvirdroid

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
hey.
while being on Facebook my Nexus Prime crashed suddenly. I was posting a status and green dots appeared all over the screen and the phone got stuck.
when trying to shut it off it just crashed. when trying to turn it on it didn't turn on until I took the battery out and placed it back in.
Anyone experienced it?

Of course i reported it to google.

Cheers

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
One of the things people forget is that these are computers. Computers run software. All software has bugs. You've just discovered one.

Yesterday I was driving home listening to a podcast via bluetooth on Ford Sync. Suddenly out of the middle of nowhere I'm listening to the radio, not the podcast. I press on buttons on my Ford stereo. Nothing works. No buttons do anything. The friggin' volume control doesn't even work. I can't change the channel, nothing. It's not my phone, it's the Ford Sync.

I discover I can turn the volume down and change the radio station via the steering wheel controls. I press the sync button and after the prompt say "Phone". It responds that "That feature is not installed."

I wait until I get home. I get out of the car and let it shut down. I get back in the car, start it up and everything is back to normal. Phone works USB works, iPod works, Galaxy Nexus connected to Ford Sync works. This is a 2.5 year old car and this is the first time that this has happened. It appears I found a bug. Probably one I'll never be able to replicate. So, I'll just forget about it and move on.

In summary, these things are all computers. They run software. Software, by definition, has bugs. Don't worry about it. Just reboot and forget about it.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had Facebook crash, but it is the laggiest, slowest piece of software I have on the damn phone. Drives my bonkers, even on 4G and Wifi. Takes FOREVER to load, and I don't have like 1000 friends or anything (200 or so, I think). Ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar