Gallery not showing pics

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
i'm having a problem where some pictures aren't showing up on my gallery but are in the phone because i can access them through file manager and open them. i can't seem to find any pattern because sometimes it does it on camera shots, sometimes on downloaded/imported. i try to do a "refresh" of the gallery but it does nothing. why is it doing that and how do i stop it from doing that? thanks.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
i'm having a problem where some pictures aren't showing up on my gallery but are in the phone because i can access them through file manager and open them. i can't seem to find any pattern because sometimes it does it on camera shots, sometimes on downloaded/imported. i try to do a "refresh" of the gallery but it does nothing. why is it doing that and how do i stop it from doing that? thanks.

Try going to settings>apps>gallery and clear data. It wont delete your pictures.

Pavol Michalec

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. Just go to the Settings - More - Apps. Find gallery app. Then click on Force Stop. Then click on Clear Data. Reboot your phone.

You are done :)

Dee Gilbert

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the android maxx. My gallery says I have 24 pics but only shows me 8 of them. I took 4 pics this morning and none are in the gallery. I read the "quick fixes" here, but my apps section does not even show gallery! I take a lot of photos, and I really need these pics in my gallery! Whats up with this???? thanks!

Vinoth Kumar19

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. Just go to the Settings - More - Apps. Find gallery app. Then click on Force Stop. Then click on Clear Data. Reboot your phone. - Pavol Michalec

You posted the above reply its good and helpful. Now, all my images are showing in Gallery. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89