how do I use GN to sent text to a dozen people at the same time?

thanks!
    01-20-2012 04:05 AM
    3rd party SMS apps will do the trick: Handcent, GO SMS, etc.
    01-20-2012 04:30 AM
    Can't u. Just put them all in the to part of the message? Or you mean like a party thread?

Sent from your mom's phone.
    01-20-2012 04:33 AM
    For stock messaging app, you have to add all the names manually. Its a little more of a pain, but can be done that way. Go SMS is nice for doing that also. But the Stock app just looks to good for me to replace
    01-20-2012 06:10 AM
    For stock messaging app, you have to add all the names manually. Its a little more of a pain, but can be done that way. Go SMS is nice for doing that also. But the Stock app just looks to good for me to replace
    OK i thought u could. And yes, pita it is. Lol.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    01-20-2012 07:06 AM
    Hopefully by typing the first three letters of the name you can choose it quickly in the dropdown and move on to typing the next name.
    01-21-2012 12:16 AM
    I hated having to type the names in manually. Go SMS is much better the thr gnex stock app. Just dont try and disable stock app, MMS dont always come through on Go SMS without the stock app enabled.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-21-2012 10:50 AM
    I hated having to type the names in manually. Go SMS is much better the thr gnex stock app. Just dont try and disable stock app, MMS dont always come through on Go SMS without the stock app enabled.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    you shouldnt disable the stock app, but you certain can disable getting notifications from the stock messaging app without an issue
    01-21-2012 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD