MMS Picture problem

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I received a few pictures this past week via MMS and they are coming up like videos.

Instead of the picture, there is a play button so you have to hit play and around the half way mark the picture pops up.

I've gone into MMS settings and nothing seems to wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Did they all come from the same person? Was there more then one photo in each message. Sounds like it may have been sent as a slide show.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is the way the picture was sent. The wife will do that and it drives me crazy because when you play the slide show the picture is really small.

bhameyedoc

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I am using Handcent SMS. Someone sent me a message with text and a picture. When I tapped the play button, it showed their text for about ten seconds and then their picture, which only filled about a third of my screen. It only happens occassionally. I'll check to see if they sent it as a slideshow.

EDIT: It was sent as an MMS, not slideshow.

Last edited:

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Did they all come from the same person? Was there more then one photo in each message. Sounds like it may have been sent as a slide show.

No. One came from an iPhone and the other came from a Dinc2.

Thought maybe I chose to view it with some other app that was causing it to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781