sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
That would be quite an app for sure. I'm sure it could be done providing that the PS3 works off of Bluetooth as well as android.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
That would be quite an app for sure. I'm sure it could be done providing that the PS3 works off of Bluetooth as well as android.

would be cool, but is there ever really a time when youre using your ps3 w/o a controller nearby?

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Fios has a nice remote control app and the remote is never far from the tv. Be cool if a dev made something.

And I do think there is a place for it. Although rarely now when I was a bit younger we ALWAYS ran into the problem of too many people not enough controllers. Be cool to just whip out your phone and sync it up.

iPhone 4s via Tapatalk

ScooberJake

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I find myself needing to type on the PS3 a lot (search Netfilx, Youtube, Google, browser, etc). It would be great if I could use my GNex rather than the controller.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I find myself needing to type on the PS3 a lot (search Netfilx, Youtube, Google, browser, etc). It would be great if I could use my GNex rather than the controller.

now this i did not think of. that would actually be an excellent implementation if they ever developed an app. certainly would work better than that terrible wireless keypad they sell for the ps3

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget about chat and messages. Its a pain to send messages with the single selector using the controller. A PS3 app is making more and more sense everyday. Looks like we need a good developer. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12