Screen askew

Silent Patriot

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just messing around with the camera app and noticed that there's a faint line showing at the top of the display which is much brighter on the left and gradually fades towards the right side. Seems the screen is tilted just a bit, but I'm not happy. This is my 2nd, the first having been replaced for multiple issues including grainy image and very noticable vertical lines.

Guess I'll be paying a visit to my not-so-friendly and not-really-in-my-neighborhood "local" corporate store again in the morning and see how much of my time they can waste today...

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just messing around with the camera app and noticed that there's a faint line showing at the top of the display which is much brighter on the left and gradually fades towards the right side. Seems the screen is tilted just a bit, but I'm not happy. This is my 2nd, the first having been replaced for multiple issues including grainy image and very noticable vertical lines.

Guess I'll be paying a visit to my not-so-friendly and not-really-in-my-neighborhood "local" corporate store again in the morning and see how much of my time they can waste today...

Dont bother wasting your time at the store. This is a known "feature" of the camera app, its on everyones phones. There's nothing wrong with your screen, its probably just a bug that needs to be fixed in an update.

Reactions: Silent Patriot

Silent Patriot

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Dont bother wasting your time at the store. This is a known "feature" of the camera app, its on everyones phones. There's nothing wrong with your screen, its probably just a bug that needs to be fixed in an update.

Thanks. Guess I didn't search hard enough, but I looked at similar post titles before hitting submit. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca