Weather widget with battery indicator

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using one they would recommend? Fyi non rooted phone. Pic would be appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know of one that has both in a single widget, but I do know that with beautiful widgets, they have weather Widgets and battery widgets.
457bbe23-bf51-9fee.jpg

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
you can also try Makeyourclock widget. you basically make your own widget. takes some time and practice, but you can set it up how you want it. you can do time, date, weather, location, battery, static text, change all the colors, sizes and locations of everything you would ever want to do. worthless to show a pic since they you can make it look the way you want it to look
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hubalek.android.makeyourclock&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm5ldC5odWJhbGVrLmFuZHJvaWQubWFrZXlvdXJjbG9jayJd

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I like the windows phone live wallpaper. Not necessarily a widget, but serves the same purpose. And since it isn't always animated like most live wallpapers the battery drain and performance decreases are similar to using a widget. Typoclock is nice too. I've been using various mclock themes from XDA for a while now though.

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: anon(596177)

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Check this one out:

All In One Weather/Battery/Clock Widget for Android | xda-developers

its not on the market though, at least I cant find it. Ill give a dollar to anyone who does find it :p (not really but it would be nice)
Someone else posted the original widget, but thought I'd post a quick example of what you can do with MakeYourOwnClock (in the Market).

Screenshot_2012-02-01-18-46-16.png

With a little more time might make it look more like the widget you posted, but it's similar. You can put more on the widget (hi/low temp as an example), plus custom application that will launch when you touch the widget icon. Many different templates to select from as well.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I didn't even think about looking in the amazon app store, thanks!

I was thinking about trying out the make your own clock app but I had seen a bit of recent negative reviews, including one that said it sends u notifications and texts?
Bah, never had any notifications or texts from the app. Just wrong info or person trolling :banghead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech